Trade Accounts with Ian Mankin are open to all businesses operating within the interior furnishings industry. You could be anyone, from an independent curtain maker right through to an eCommerce retailer. To apply for an account please fill in the form below to take advantage of some great benefits. Trade accounts are offered initially on a proforma basis and there is no requirement for you to purchase pattern books, but they are available should you wish to.
Trade Credit Accounts are available and can be applied for separately through our sales team. In most cases, we ask you have been trading with us for a minimum of 6 months before applying for a Credit Account.
- Pattern books and FREE swatch sampling service
- FREE returnable samples
- First look collection launches
- No minimum order
- FREE delivery on orders over £250
- Early access to the Winter and Summer Sales
- Regional Account Managers for technical advice and sales support
- In-house Customer Service teams that will get to know you and your account
- Great stock levels as we weave at our own mill here in Lancashire.
- Mill tours, come and see for yourself the care and attention that goes into every metre of our fabric.
Open an Ian Mankin Trade Account Today! Simply fill in your details below and a member of the team will be in touch to confirm that your application has been successful.
Visit our London Showroom
You can explore the whole range of Ian Mankin striped, checked, plain and patterned fabrics and collect samples to take home with you at our London Showroom. We also have a small selection of cushions and throws on display, which can be purchased and delivered to your preferred address.
Visit us between 10 am and 5:30 pm weekdays.Find out more
Mankin by Mail
Join our mailing list for exclusive offers, expert advice and inspiration to help you transform your home.